[tor-talk] Secure hosting

I'm setting up a blog and I need a secure hosting service.

First, I signed up with HostGator, but received an email telling me I
needed to call and confirm my account. When I did, they told me my
application was rejected, because they refuse registrations made over the
TOR network, due to abuse (to be fair, other proxies too).

Second, I tried SiteGround, but their live chat requires a plugin, which
could reveal my location.

Since the Snowden documents revealed government complicity, I won't use
GoDaddy, because of their relationship with Microsoft products.

Last, I'm looking at host, A Small Orange, but they're based in Texas (like
HostGator), and that entire state makes me hear the theme music from the
Empire play in my head: dum, dum, duh, dum. ::chills::

Can anyone recommend a good hosting site for a WordPress blog?