Re: [tor-talk] Tor

Hello Juan,

I can't understand why you subscribe to a list of "scammers" then. You
escalated very quickly and showed a rude attitude most people can't
stand and normally silently ignore and laugh about. And I think that's
why nobody answered your mails.

But I'm interested in you opinion why you think Tor is "scam" to you.
For me Tor itself is really helpfull to escape censorship. And because
it's free and easy to use script kiddies use the network to brute force
WordPress logins and other nasty stuff. Of course that's stupid but
something like that can easily be fixed by setting up proper security
settings.
And then there are cases like encrypting you computer and force you to
pay bitcoins to a hidden service etc. But just because they use Tor for
that doesn't mean that the whole network ist just for scam and malicious
activity.

If you are able to discuss on a polite level we can also discuss about
your opinion.

~Josef