Re: [tor-talk] A little more hostility towards Tor from Twitter

You find the qualities of Diaspora under Social Networking within the
group FSW (Federated Social Web projects) compared to:

PRISM = Faceboogle = Most web-based social network services including
Facebook, Google+ etc; Jab = XMPP-based open source federation projects
such as BuddyCloud, movim; SVPN = SocialVPN, an XMPP-based tool that
establishes virtual private networks among friends; FSW = Federated
Social Web projects like Diaspora, Friendica and several more; S@T =
isolated server-based installations operated in trustworthy manner using
a Tor hidden service; RS = RetroShare; RS@T = RetroShare over Tor; NW =
Nightweb over I2P. S = stands for Secure Share's current status.

here:
http://secushare.org/comparison

Cheer
Dmos

by the way a current alternative to twitter is twister:
http://twister.net.co/

malte@xxxxxxx:

--
Thank you for encrypting.