[tor-talk] Tor and Google error / CAPTCHAs.

The logic of blocking everything completely *all the time* (like Google does) is already a big problem with the IPv4 address space becoming over saturated. Its not a Tor only thing. Sometimes an entire country is behind a single NAT access point.

Researching ways that don't infringe on user's privacy but lets traffic through is very hard and costly - I'm sure you agree. When discussing alternatives to persistent CAPTCHAs the Cloudflare reaction was to tell Tor "you do it" since they don't really have an incentive to fund this. (Yes I already your post about the different traffic white-listing requirements of for different business models).

What is can be done with logic like this?