[tor-talk] What's the longest size for ExcludeExitNodes?

Hi all,

When I write the nodes listed in ExcludeExitNodes, what's the longest
size for the list used in ExcludeExitNodes?

I mean, if I write too many entries in the ExcludeExitNodes' list,
does it will exceeds the upper limit for this list and trigger an
overflow error?

I ask this issue based on previous question "ExcludeExitNodes doesn't
take effect at all." posted on this list.  I suspect that it's the too
long list for the ExcludeExitNodes used by me that cause the issue.

Any hints will be highly appreciated.

Regards
--
Hongyi Zhao <hongyi.zhao@xxxxxxxxx>
Xinjiang Technical Institute of Physics and Chemistry