Re: [tor-talk] problems faced with tor browser

> I chose my words carefully.  Everybody needs to asses the risk for
> themselves. Some of us consider the CA system horribly broken.

And it’s very very […] very too much broken since Symantec, root CA, acquires
Bluecoat, DPI provider…

https://www.symantec.com/about/newsroom/press-releases/2016/symantec_0612_01
https://surveillance.rsf.org/en/blue-coat-2/

--
Aeris
Individual crypto-terrorist group self-radicalized on the digital Internet

Protect your privacy, encrypt your communications
GPG : EFB74277 ECE4E222
OTR : 5769616D 2D3DAC72
https://café-vie-privée.fr/