Re: [tor-talk] A way to reduce service impersonation

I would like to explain this more in deep from the point of view of the
final user, the one who wants to know about the identity behind a mirror of
a service.

The client has an extension installed in the browser.
The client go into a domain for first time
The client decided than that service is good for him and he would like to
know in the future if a mirror of the service is from the same author
The extension notes the client about that site is running hidden service
verification
The client accepts the data offered from the service to identify mirrors in
the future , just clicking on extension icon
Next time the client go into a service who claims to be a mirror of the
original one the extension uses the stored info to advice the client if is
realy true or if it is scam