Re: [tor-talk] Recent Tor Circuit Setup/Stability Issues?

Quite possibly unrelated, but I've run up against this -
https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/ticket/21969 - a couple of times
this week alone (it's a right shit for hidden services as well, because it
doesn't seem to impact already established circuits - so basic monitoring
doesn't report any issues).

On Wed, Oct 11, 2017 at 10:38 AM, Alec Muffett <alec.muffett@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> A friend asked me to explain the recent/ish spikes in the following
> performance graphs:
>
> Timeouts of 50Kb requests to Public Servers:
>

> https://metrics.torproject.org/torperf-failures.html?
> start=2017-04-01&end=2017-10-11&source=all&server=public&filesize=50kb
>
> Timeouts of 50Kb requests to Onions:
>

> https://metrics.torproject.org/torperf-failures.html?
> start=2017-04-01&end=2017-10-11&source=all&server=onion&filesize=50kb
>
> Both graphs show significant issues in August, plus a major anomaly in the
> past few weeks.
>
> Do we know what might be behind this, please?
>
>     - alec
>
> --
> http://dropsafe.crypticide.com/aboutalecm
> --