Re: [tor-talk] Tor in Russia, blocked from Nov 1st?

xxx wrote:
Well, seems quite easy to get the bridges IPs every 10 minutes and to block them...

There is certainly an arms race between the Tor developers and censors
but it is a bit more complicated than you suggest.  There are multiple
strategies, which I cannot name off the top of my head,  that the Tor
project use to keep censors from discovering all of the bridges.

All of the normal relays/exits are listed in the consensus.  This is
most definitely *not* true of bridges. The Tor project does what it can
to keep those concealed from censors.

HTH

Jim