Re: [tor-talk] torstatus.blutmagie.de

On Tue, 16 Oct 2018 10:58:15 +0200
Olaf Selke <olaf.selke@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello,

> I'm planning to shut down my Tor network status site within the next
> weeks. The payed SSL certificate will expire 11/06/18

You don't have a redirect to HTTPS, I never knew you had that in the first
place, always accessing the site via plain HTTP.

> Debian 6  OS is too old to switch to Let’s Encrypt without trouble.

Take a look at the "dehydrated" Let's Encrypt client:
https://github.com/lukas2511/dehydrated
It is just a single bash script.

Or maybe you could just run the site as a Tor Hidden Service?

--
With respect,
Roman