Re: [tor-talk] Beta Users For Tor Transport OSS Based VoIP PBX Service Requested

Conrad Rockenhaus:
> Hello,
>
> GreyPony Consulting is coming out with a OSS PBX Service that will use Tor as a Transport to allow for anonymous VoIP services and I’m looking for anyone that might be

Conrad:

It has been stated multiple times to you and at least one other
collaborator of yours:

This is not a mailing list for commercial purposes. This list is not an
auxiliary for your firm's (other) communication channels.

It is appropriate to discuss different providers (though maybe better on
tor-relays@) as users, but to solicit business, even as beta users, is
not acceptable.

34A6 0A1F F8EF B465 866F F0C5 5D92 1FD1 ECF6 1682