Re: (FWD) OpenBSD port broke server

On Sat, 03 Sep 2005 04:08:14 -0400, Roger Dingledine wrote:

> [Forwarding because David isn't subscribed to the list from this
> address. David, please either subscribe as this address, or post from
> the address that is subscribed.

Oh.  Well that explains why I didn't get an answer before.

> To answer your question, I recommend you avoid the OpenBSD Tor port,
> or ask them to actually maintain it. Try installing Tor from source. -RD]

Okay, so I've reinstalled from my source tree, and from what I can
see, it is now running, but it isn't logging to /var/log/daemon
anymore.  I can't find if it is logging to anywhere at all.

So I can't tell if it is using a proper version of libevent or the one
that is old that it complains about.

--
David Benfell, LCP
benfell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx