Tor overwhelms my router

I finally had to shutdown my Tor server because my Linksys WCG200 NAT broadband router can't keep up with Tor and 3 other clients on my LAN. The router does not crash outright, but I lose DNS and pings become unresponsive.
I have throttled bandwidth to 150Kb/s and that didn't seem to help. I thought about limiting the number of connects but I read recently in this forum it is not recommended.

Can anyone suggest a suitable NAT router for use in a LAN that can handle Tor traffic?

Thanks,

Alan