Suggestion for upcoming releases of TOR. (Hibernation)

Hi!

I'm running both a TOR Node and a TOR Hidden Service.
For limiting the bandwidth of the TOR Node I use the hibernation feature (AccountingStart day/AccountingMax).
I don't want any traffic limit for the Hidden Service.

Now I'm experiencing a "big" problem. Every time the Node reaches it's daily limit my Hidden Service goes down too.
I've read somewhere on the list, that this is the "normal behaviour" of TOR.

Now the question/suggestion:

Is it possible to implement the hibernation in a way that the Hidden Service Bandwidth Limit can be
set independet from the Nodes' Bandwidth Limit?

For example:

NodeAccountingStart
NodeAccountingMax

HiddenServiceAccountingStart
HiddenServiceAccountingMax

I have some basic C knowledge, but my knowledge is too little to do these changes on my own and maybe my wish/suggestion would be useful for others, too.

That's it. Sorry for my bad english and I hope you understand what I am trying to say.
If not... don't bother to tell me ;)

yours,
Patrick