Let us know if Tor compiles with warnings

Hi, all.  This is just a reminder: when compiled from source, Tor is
supposed to build without warnings.  So if it compiles with warnings
on your favorite platform, please drop us a line so we can clean
things up.  Sometimes, compiler warnings indicate actual bugs that
need to be fixed.

Also, this should go without saying, but: if you need to patch the Tor
source in order to make it build for you, could please you send us
your patches so that we can fold them into the main distribution?

many thanks,
--
Nick Mathewson