Re: CCC dirserver gone

On Sun, Sep 10, 2006 at 04:12:43PM +0200, Marco A. Calamari wrote:
> I repeat - CCC *dirserver* ....
>
> The router is just fine, and on 9030 it still giving directory
>  informations as router, but is no more authoritative
>  following serifos stats (dirserver are marked in red)

Hi Marco,

We've had five directory authorities the whole time. I've been meaning
one day to add a CCC node as the sixth, and your node as the seventh,
but haven't gotten around to it yet. So don't be too worried yet.

In other news, I think this shows us that we probably want another
requirement on being a directory authority: "must not be an exit node".

That is, we should avoid having more than one reason why somebody might
want to attack a directory authority.

--Roger