Re: Tor Defense Fund...an idea.

On Mon, Sep 11, 2006 at 03:32:26PM +0200, Juliusz Chroboczek wrote:
:> Well, I know Roger, Nick, etc are against it but making Tor run as a
:> server by default may be worth more consideration (I2P does this).
:
:What about people behind NAT/firewalls that they don't control?
:
:What about people with battery-powered devices?

"By Default" doesn't mean you can't turn it off.

I agree that being behind someone else's firewall is a problem as the
user may not understand the implications of this and thus advertise an
impossible exit policy.

-Jon