Re[2]: Tor crashes ZoneAlarm

'real  firewall'  as  in  something  physical  and  external  to  your
computer.  Such  as  a  router. even one of those cheap linksys wrt54g
where  you  can  load up custom firmware, and schedule QoS so all your
cool  traffic speeds right over your encrypted porn downloads, all the
while blocking icmp and other useless traffic. wish i had QoS...

Regards,
 Arrakistor