Re[2]: Using Gmail (with Tor) is a bad idea

Personally it sounds good to me as long as you use SSL. As long as you
never exposed yourself to the email or contaminated the information in
the  email,  it looks good. Torbird is available in a alpha form right
now, which includes Tor + Thunderbird + OpenPGP + Enigmail.

download: http://www.freehaven.net/~arrakis/release/soapbox.zip

Regards,
 Arrakistor