Re: EU Censorship: "Web search for bomb recipes should be blocked"

Am Dienstag, 11. September 2007 19:30 schrieb Dave Page:
> http://www.reuters.com/article/internetNews/idUSL1055133420070910

this is absolutely ridiculous. I shall not be able to research about
the terrorist activities (search string "terrorism"), or the effect
of the H-Bomb or other Napalm bombs and what ever other types of
bombs there are (search string "bomb"), or the genocide done by
Hitler, Stalin and so on (search string "genocide"), or the killing
of hundreds (thousands) of innocent people by US military and others?
What nonsense is this?
Why not prohibit the internet completely, and the press, while they
are at it? TV, radio of course as well, encyclopedias (which also
show how an H-bomb is built), yes, all books...

I hope it never gets to the point that the interent is limited to the
extend indicated in this article.
--
Dr. Martin Senftleben, Ph.D. (S.V.U.)
http://www.drmartinus.de/