Re: What do you think about this exit policy for germany?

Hi,

I just would like to request you not to take this discussion off the
list, or if you want to do that for whatever reason, to still include
me - I am very interested in the reply. I do not think that I am
under surveillance, but I know how easy it is in Germany to become a
suspect. Until I was visited by the Kripo, I thought that never such
a thing would happen.

Am Mittwoch, 12. September 2007 11:15 schrieb Eugen Leitl:
> > help. I run into a telecommunication surveillance and became a
> > terrorist or something like that.
>
> Can you expand on that a bit? Do you have reasons to suspect you're
> under surveillance? If there are hints you are, I have every reason

> > I think, a middleman node is not a solution for our problems. May
> > be, we are listed in a database and the listing is not deleted
> > after switching to middleman. May be, a bad exit feature out the
> > next middleman...
>
> Have you heard of middleman operators in Germany facing trouble
> for their pains?

As I run a relay node, I would like to know about any possible risks
and am very interested in the answers.

Thanks!

Martin

--