I break the silence: My arrest

Hi all,

I made some dubious comments recently about ongoing investigations
against me. Today I got a letter from the lawyer of the state telling
me that I'm not longer a suspect.

Hereby I break my silence:
http://itnomad.wordpress.com/2007/09/16/tor-madness-reloaded/

Thanks for all the people who knew about it beforehand, for their
understanding and support. Especially to my wife who went through
hell.

Cheers, Alex.

--
"I am tired of all this sort of thing called science here... We have spent
millions in that sort of thing for the last few years, and it is time it

.