Re: worsening performance

Hans S. wrote:

> but in:
> cached-routers:       6 different entries with $mynode
>                       with 5 different IP's,
>                       only the last one correct as of now.

a fixed IP address doesn't change anything regarding this traffic
behavior. Attached you'll find my saw blade like looking traffic graph
(or sawtooth? what's the correct term in English?). The IP address never
changed within months.

regards, Olaf from Germany GMT+2 - not from Greenland GMT-2 :-)

PNG image