Re: Load Balancing

On 9/21/07, Nick Mathewson <nickm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Short answer: Tor tries to group many streams on a single circuit.  If
> we didn't, that would be way too much PK.

Means, if the browser opens up 6 instances to grab stuff from a site,
Tor consolidates all requests into a single circuit?

Makes sense from a performance point of view.

> yrs,
> Nick Mathewson

Alex.

--
"I am tired of all this sort of thing called science here... We have spent
millions in that sort of thing for the last few years, and it is time it

.