Reminder: running Polipo with Tor, no need to mail me

Dear all,

In an attempt to reduce the amount of queries I receive by personal
mail, please make a note of the following.

Running Polipo with Tor is described in excruciating detail on

  http://www.pps.jussieu.fr/~jch/software/polipo/tor.html

The Polipo manual is included in the Polipo distribution, and is also
available online on

  http://www.pps.jussieu.fr/~jch/software/polipo/manual/

There is also a detailed FAQ on

  http://www.pps.jussieu.fr/~jch/software/polipo/faq.html

If the above do not answer your question, please feel free to ask on
either the polipo-users or the or-talk list, both of which are full of
knowledgeable people and both of which I try to monitor regularly.

Do not contact me by private mail, unless you have a good reason.  If
you do, I'll probably ask you to repeat your query on the mailing list.

                                        Juliusz