Re: Maone wrote: "Today’s lesson is: if you want to stay anonymous, you’d better turn off Java, Flash and any other plugin!"

On 27.09.2007 10:32:51, Marco Bonetti wrote:
> hi all,
> I've just read a couple of interesting blog posts which I like to share
> with you. Nothing really new, but they denote a growing interest in the
> deanonymizing tor field.
>
> ha.ckers original post:
> http://ha.ckers.org/blog/20070926/de-anonymizing-tor-and-detecting-proxies/
> Maone followup:
> http://hackademix.net/2007/09/26/cross-browser-proxy-unmasking/

And that is exactly why you use Tor's TransPort to route all traffic that
is not already Tor traffic through Tor.
Happy guessing where I'm from :-)

Greetings,
	Benjamin
--
The Nethack IdleRPG! Idle to your favorite Nethack messages!
http://pallas.crash-override.net/nethackidle/