Re: Gmail

Quoting "Ted Smith" <teddks@xxxxxxxxx>:
I'm sorry if I was unclear. I meant my statement as a question, namely:
"If we are not to use GMail, what mail service should we instead use?"

aktivix.org antifa.net autistici.org boum.org cat.org.au ecn.org espora.org enzyme.org.nz guardachuva.org interactivist.net linefeed.org moviments.net mutualaid.org nadir.org nodo50.org poivron.org resist.ca sarava.org sindominio.net so36.net squat.net tachanka.org taharar.org taktic.org tao.ca kariva.org