Re: Why does this happen?

 On 9/9/2010 12:00 PM, Udo van den Heuvel wrote:
Try to use ntp...

I imagine this is either a case of the BIOS clock not being set to GMT, or the incorrect time zone being selected in the OS. The easiest solution, I think, would be to double-check your timezone setting and enable NTP. If that's already been done and the correct time for your area is being displayed, then I wouldn't worry about it. Keep an eye on your logs and see if it happens with every directory server, or if it was just a one-time issue.

~Justin