Privoxy doesn't start on booting

OS - Ubuntu 9.10 on a laptop
Privoxy version 3.0.13
Tor version 0.2.1.26

I have installed tor and privoxy and now I have the next problem.
When I boot my system privoxy does not start as daemon and I need to
start it manually (/etc/init.d/privoxy start).
I have files with privoxy skripts in my /etc/rc1.d - /etc/rc5.d (named
K20privoxy), I can see through sysv-rc-conf that it must start on 1
level but it doesn't.
How can I fix it?!
I have has privoxy+tor on my old laptop under Ubuntu 9.10 and I have
them on my several laptops under Debian lenny and Debian testing and I
have no such problem only on my that laptop.