Re: [tor-talk] TBB 2.2.32 & Automatic Updates

According to Mozilla: https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/mobile/sync/ everything should be encrypted, both in the browser-server communication and on the server side, while storing your data. They also affirm data is encrypted in such way they cannot retrieve the plaintext.
I haven't wiresharked my connection to get a proof but, since the user has to specifically log in, as already noted by Erinn, I would say it's safe to leave it enabled.

Ciao!

--
Marco Bonetti
Tor research and other stuff: http://sid77.slackware.it/