Re: [tor-talk] TBB 2.2.32 & Automatic Updates

Hi!

Sorry, but at this point, I'm really asking myself, how I can trust
the concept of the torproject anymore? Some time ago, the users were
warned about the use of Torbutton with Firefox >3.6 - now the torproject
recommends to use their TorBrowserBundle - but it has automatic updates
for the browser included and some DigiNotar certificates?

I'm confused. And I'd like some clarification here. Possibly I should
switch back to my own browser-profile with torbutton? Is it as safe to
use the Torbrowserbundle, as it was one year ago to use tor with your
own browser with Torbutton? Is there any improvement?

Regards, sigi