Re: [tor-talk] Is there Tor Browser Bundle with FireFox 3.x?

----- Original Message -----

From: Roger Dingledine

Sent: 09/27/11 05:11 AM

To: tor-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Subject: Re: [tor-talk] Is there Tor Browser Bundle with FireFox 3.x?

On Tue, Sep 27, 2011 at 01:55:06AM +0400, ????? ????? wrote:
> Hello!
>
> I have really carefully looked through torproject.org but couldn't found any links to download old version of Tor Browser Bundle with FireFox 3.x
>
> Is there any of it?

You might like
https://archive.torproject.org/tor-package-archive/torbrowser/

But really, the answer is that Firefox 3.x is increasingly going to have
privacy and security problems that nobody fixes. Bundling it would be
irresponsible (and a waste of our limited packaging resources).

--Roger

Does this mean that I cannot go to any new versions of the Vidalia Bundle for Mac? I have a Power Mac, 10.5.8 and FF 4 will not work on it so I'm stuck with FF verion 3. something.
I take it this risks my anonymity big time, yes?
I need a new Mac and cannot afford one. Sigh.