[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tor-talk] scaling .onion site?
Hypothetical further idea:
- Server A is reachable through a.onion. This is the domain which every
user has to know and which every user is supposed to use.
- On server A runs only a load balancer.
- The load balancer redirects the client to server B, server C or server
- Server B, C, D etc. run in other locations, on different physical
servers on other networks and have their own b.onion, c.onion, d.onion
- Those servers B, C, D. etc. serve the actual content.
Does that sound useful?
How could server B, C, D. etc. show the a.onion domain, to have only one
domain and to unconfuse users?
> I decided to create a (hopefully) simple guide to help you here:
Nice. Please state license of that document and please add license file
to that github repository.
tor-talk mailing list