Re: [tor-talk] Almost anon real time chat

On 9/10/2012 5:16 AM, antispam06@xxxxxxx wrote:
Pidgin is one. But I have read about it having leaks, thus the removal
from the TBB. Jake Applebaum talked about Jitsi. Truly a Skype
replacement on steroids. Only it needs Java. And I have no idea if it
leaks. Do you know any clients built with anonymity in mind? I wish to
run something that doesn't need a reboot into a safe distro like Tails
just to shield the leaks.
There's a tool called TorChat, in which your username is an onion domain (it sets up the hidden service for you). I haven't used it, but it looks kind of cool.