Re: [tor-talk] almost success toward complete tor enforcement, need little help now

On Tue, 18 Sep 2012 13:32:43 +0000
adrelanos <adrelanos@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > [Q] What is the iptables rule to redirect all 80 and 443 traffic through polipo 8118 port ? Then no configuration is
> > required at browser level.
>
> You don't need iptables for that. Tor is running on a Gateway. Tor
> Browser without Tor/Vidalia started (patched startup script) is running
> on another machine. (Which we call Workstation.)

Many many thanks for your helpful information. I am interested to run tor in my own workstation,
and force all packets through tor. How can I achieve this ? Is tor matured enough to replace ttdnsd,polipo,pdnsd etc ?
Please put me on the right track.

Thanks