Re: [tor-talk] TorBirdy 0.0.13 released - New translations desired

Hi,

I was just wondering if you already have it on Transifix? or I should
just get the xpi, translate, re-pack the xpi and send it back?

Bests,
Ardy

On 29/09/12 00:27, SiNA Rabbani wrote:
> [...]
>> will increase stability for German speaking users.
>>
>> It's still quite experimental - of course. Use at your own risk
>> and especially if you're using it with Enigmail and GnuPG without
>> a local[0] HTTP proxy.
>>
>> We've continued with updating the web page to show some TorBirdy
>> screen shots:
>>
>> https://github.com/ioerror/torbirdy/wiki/Screen-shots
>>
>> Call for help:
>>
>> We're looking for assistance with Translations - if you'd like
>> to translate TorBirdy, we'd gladly accept a patch that prepares
>> TorBirdy for translation work. We now have German, English,
>> Punjabi, Hebrew, Spanish and French! Even if you can't help
>> translate, we'd love to know what languages matter to you or your
>> friends - please let us know?
>>
>> We're especially looking for translations of TorBirdy into
>> Arabic, Persian, Mandarin and Japanese - if you'd like to help us
>> translate, please contact us!
>>
>> Release Highlights:
>>
>> 0.0.13, 28 Sept 2012 Translation updates: Add Hebrew translation
>> (thanks to Sharon Dvir) Add French translation (thanks to N3b)
>> Update German translation (thanks to Karsten N) Add Spanish
>> translation (thanks to Juan Garofalo) Code cleanup: prefixed
>> generically-named IDs with TorBirdy namespace
>>
>> The release from a few days ago has other important changes that
>> are also relevant to other users:
>>
>> 0.0.12, 27 Sept 2012 TorBirdy now has localization support
>> Current languages: English, German (translated by Karsten N.),
>> Punjabi TorBirdy code cleanup: fix global namespace pollution Do
>> not select the last selected account to prevent automatic login
>> (TorBirdy selects 'Local Folders' on startup to prevent this)
>> Restore proxy settings at TorBirdy uninstall (settings prior to
>> installation of TorBirdy) TorBirdy now allows HTTP/SSL
>> connections Users may opt-out from `--throw-keyids' Enhanced
>> TorBirdy JonDo support (thanks to Karsten N.) Fix a bug in 0.0.11
>> that prevented account preferences from being set Add Screenshots
>> directory TorBirdy no longer requires a configured HTTP proxy for
>> full use with Tor TorBirdy now enforces the safest HTTP proxy
>> usage possible with GnuPG TorBirdy attempts to disable all name
>> resolution in GnuPG due to a serious SOCKS5 problem with GnuPG
>> proxy options in how we invoke GnuPG; GnuPG only supports SOCKS5
>> when it is linked against libcurl (>7.21.7) and hostnames are not
>> used. This is outlined the following bug:
>> https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/ticket/2846
>>
>> General content anonymity caution note:
>>
>> TorBirdy has known leaks in the Message-ID and in the Date
>> header, we're working on merging an upstream patch that will
>> allow these leaks to be closed. There are no known proxy leaks
>> unless you use additional extensions that do not respect the
>> proxy settings of Thunderbird. If you use GnuPG and Enigmail, we
>> encourage you to use it with a local HTTP proxy due to the issues

Here is a proper GPG signature for the latest XPI:

>> https://www.torproject.org/dist/torbirdy/torbirdy-0.0.13.xpi.asc
>> https://github.com/downloads/ioerror/torbirdy/torbirdy-0.0.13.xpi.asc

Here is the sha1sum of torbirdy-0.0.13.xpi: