Re: [tor-talk] TorBirdy 0.0.13 released - New translations desired

On 29 sep. 2012, at 10:07, Jacob Appelbaum wrote:

> If anyone else wants to translate - basically, just download these two
> files, translate them and send them back to us:
>
> https://github.com/ioerror/torbirdy/blob/master/chrome/locale/en/torbirdy.dtd
>
> https://github.com/ioerror/torbirdy/blob/master/chrome/locale/en/torbirdy.properties

I have added a Dutch translation for the files at https://github.com/rejozenger/torbirdy/commit/251d654bb34de2edfb74d36e50b1c3ed8b751d0e (which is a fork of your repository). I have added a pull request for this change in GitHub.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

--
Rejo Zenger
rejo@xxxxxxxxx (GPG: 0x21DBEFD4)