Re: [tor-talk] Iranian users cannot download Orbot from Google play store

> Are all APK downloads blocked with the 403, or just some? Curious to
figure out what the app black/whitelist looks like, and how it is bring
done.

All application that I tried and others are reporting the same on the
Developer notice. Recall though that error is being triggered by Google's
side, so it's unclear. I have a few theories about network interference
causing this, but it's out of my domain.

> Is the shell you have on an actual Android device in Iran?

No, I set up an SSH SOCKS connection to a host inside from an external
Android device.

--
*Collin David Anderson*
averysmallbird.com | @cda | Washington, D.C.