Re: [tor-talk] Many more Tor users in the past week?

I saw perhaps a 10% - 20%reduction in speed this weekend.  Just my
personal estimate.
I did not use any kind of metering software.   No worse then its been in
the past.
If your right, this might have been a test run.  But more likely the Tor
network is getting
a lot of PR and people are trying it out.

I would say its now more important then ever to set up servers, the cat
is out of the bag...
I think Tor is well on its way to hitting critical mass and people will
be using it.