Re: [tor-talk] [Cryptography] 1024 bit DH still common in Tor network

On 09/07/2013 07:10 PM, Benedikt Gollatz wrote:
> On 2013-09-07 19:03, Nick Mathewson wrote:
>> On Sat, Sep 7, 2013 at 12:44 PM, Martin Skjöldebrand
>> <shieldfire@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>>> Would love to but yum only finds 0.2.3 as far as I understand =(
>>
>> I don't install Tor from RPM myself, since I'm always building it from
>> source.  But would the alpha/development instructions at
>> https://www.torproject.org/docs/rpms.html.en help?
>
> Enabling the development builds repository isn't necessary. The
> repository file on the top of the page gives you access to a build of
> 0.2.4.16-rc.

Yes, currently both repositories listed on the RPM page contain 0.2.4.x branch.
The "tor-testing" repo will switch to 0.2.5.x when that new branch appears, so
it's probably best to stay on the first, non-development repository listed.

I updated the repos today with RPMs for the latest 0.2.4.17-rc. Exception is EL5
which stayed at 0.2.4.16-rc, since it won't compile on EL5 anymore (disabling
curve25519 doesn't work anymore and there's little point in fixing that
workaround as ntor is preferred for future). I think I'm going to have to drop
EL5 as I've kind of run out of workarounds.

Ondrej