Re: [tor-talk] Help with getting a good automated sign up script for an email service on TOR

Thanks. The service that I'm starting up is connecting to external mtas
that aren't tor exit nodes.  So basically, the way tormail was set up to a
degree. Starting out small until so I can prove the viability so people
will start using and hopefully donating either bandwidth or etc to keep it
alive.

There's going to be one major difference between this project and tormail
though - the data/web backend won't be in one place. More on that later,
I'm trying to get the proof of concept off the ground.

-Rock