Re: [tor-talk] [tor-relays] New GPG key for Mike Perry

Hi Mike,

I'm writing a blog post about web of trust. I'm looking for any weaknesses I
can find in it because I'm writing a piece of software that would be designed
to help grow it. I'd appreciate if you could give me a few points that I can
research. I'd be happy to send you my findings so far if you want to read them.
This is a fairly important subject because many people rely upon it for
software signing, encrypted e-mail, and soon we could use it much more widely.

I've read the previous thread about web of trust (tor-talk 2010 December) but
didn't find it to be particularly relevant.

Regards,
Javantea
0x1954fed2