Re: [tor-talk] Web of Trust, gpg vs OTR - was: Re: New GPG key for Mike Perry

Using "Web of Trust" you sacrifice your anonimity,
forward secrecy and deniability for the sake of privacy
in the term of "security and integrity of a message context".

The graph of your contacts disclosured,
timing information leaked for traffic analysis etc.

This is a cross purpose to the goals related to Tor ideology.

OTR and GPG (like Tor and any other similar tools)
sometimes refer to intersected, sometimes to disjoint
ranges of usage.