Re: [tor-talk] Micropayment embedded in circuit building? New idea?

I read the proposal (and your other comments), but sorry, without even talking about payment issues here, who can be the thousand of relays in city and millions ("If such a new Tor network had a millions of relay nodes") in your physical area (that you should pick up as you wrote "it would be reasonable and safe to pick all relays within my current physical area", leading to the conclusion that all hops are in your physical area) ?

That's why I was assuming that you were obviously talking about a P2P system, but following strictly the Tor network rules (except the replacement of the dir servers by a DHT based system, which indeed is not so simple but not so complicate neither), the example of peersm is not about js or about highlighting it, but about a P2P system based on the Tor protocol not behaving very exactly like the Tor network (and yes the site requires js, not talking about the app which is a js one...)

And I was assuming that the peers are not mobile phones only but any other devices that have an interest in the network ("allowing this to run phone calls or torrents").

But OK, the issue of "how to make pay an anonymous user for services on top of/or related to an anonymizer network without deanonymizing him" is valid for plenty of use cases, including mine, I have not taken a look into this for now.

Regards,