[tor-talk] Changes for dirauth gabelmoo

Hey there,

it's been almost 3 years since I started maintaining gabelmoo, and I'd
like to give you an update. Soon, gabelmoo will get a new hosting
environment along with a much-needed hardware upgrade. Along with a much
better connection, I'll hope gabelmoo can serve the Tor network for
quite some time yet.

Unfortunately, this means an IP address change, which necessitates a new
Tor version. Once we are ready to release one anyway and the migration
has taken place, we'll get this going.

As always, I'll be happy to provide information about the dirauth
hosting as much as possible in case you have any questions.

Cheers
Sebastian