Re: [tor-talk] Changes for dirauth gabelmoo

Hello again,

On 05 Sep 2014, at 01:21, Sebastian Hahn <sebastian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> it's been almost 3 years since I started maintaining gabelmoo, and I'd
> like to give you an update. Soon, gabelmoo will get a new hosting
> environment along with a much-needed hardware upgrade. Along with a much
> better connection, I'll hope gabelmoo can serve the Tor network for
> quite some time yet.
>
> Unfortunately, this means an IP address change, which necessitates a new
> Tor version. Once we are ready to release one anyway and the migration
> has taken place, we'll get this going.

And this is your heads up that the move has been completed. You should
not notice any kind of disturbance from this, and everything should
continue to work as normal. The new address, for those curious, is
131.188.40.189.

Let me know about any issues.

Cheers
Sebastian