Re: [tor-talk] Tentative results of analysis of data on metrics.torproject.org

On Thu, Sep 4, 2014 at 6:37 PM, Moritz Bartl <moritz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I would still be quite interested in a (pie?) chart that shows
> guard/middle/exit capacity per family, ideally over time. I haven't seen
> any "per family" analysis.

I like to see something that removes exit bandwidth in a way to show
available non-exit core capacity. Such for internal onion applications.
I do not have time to make such research. It may also require
additional metering stats from the nodes.