[tor-talk] Torrentfreak and Cloudflare

TF has replied to my email request for comment. Issue seems resolved. Copy below. Not *exactly* what I expected but I suspect that Ernesto is responding somewhat diplomatically since I requested up front that I be allowed to post their reply here. No objection.

Hi Rick,

Sorry to hear about your trouble. We don't want to lock anyone out, but there have been some attacks from Tor ranges previously.

I just visited Cloudflare, pulled some handles and flipped a few switches. Let me know if that improves things for you.

Cheers, Ernesto