Re: [tor-talk] Bittorrent Bleep

Hi Grarpamp
uh? The post was just, that bleep messenger is not open source and I
would not use it.
Instead there is firefloo as open source and it has binaries to
download, which I evaluated. A mobile version of that would be cool,
but I cannot compile this.
The website seems to be run by the QXMPP developer. If you want to
build it yourself, I think the developers added the information here
https://sourceforge.net/p/firefloo/code/HEAD/tree/trunk/branches/0.09/Documentation/COMPILING
or for the used library I think here
https://sourceforge.net/p/spot-on/code/HEAD/tree/branches/0.12/Documentation/COMPILING
as I have never compiled firefloo, I can try to do that with Qt and if
successful provide a script after the weekend, but dont relay on me
for that. But if possible, I send it to you. Regards