[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
[tor-talk] New mailing list: tor-teachers
I'm writing to invite folks to a new Tor mailing list: tor-teachers.
This list is for all the awesome people around the world who are
teaching Tor to their communities, who want to work collectively with
other teachers of Tor to support each other, build community, and make
our work even better.
Here's what this new list is for:
1. Discussion and info sharing around Tor teaching/training events (who
we're teaching, when, where)
2. Curriculum development, standardization, organization, and
translation into different languages
3. Sharing strategies for teaching different kinds of groups and
individuals, including visionary stuff (ideology of Tor) with practical
stuff (how to use the darn thing), and problem solving
4. Warm fuzzy success stories from our trainings
5. Community building: encouraging and connecting all the lovely people
educating others about Tor
The goal of this list is to grow the set of people around the world who
are comfortable, empowered, and prepared to speak to others about Tor,
and create and run a common communication channel for this outreach
mrphs (nima@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx) and I are the administrators of this list.
Please join us by signing up here:
See you on the list!
(director of Library Freedom Project, libraryfreedomproject.org)
tor-talk mailing list - tor-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To unsubscribe or change other settings go to